Camp Kinawind is an all-too-rare treasure among Christian camps. Kinawind offers the classic northwoods summer camp experience as a tool for growing faith in young people. Kayak, canoe, sing, swim, worship, cook out, hike, and experience the challenge course all while learning about God's love for us. Horse programs are offered, and older campers have exciting opportunities to travel off-site on trip camps to experience amazing wilderness areas in Michigan and beyond!
The program is designed to provide high-participation experiences for the campers. This is accomplished through small group living, where eight to 12 young people are paired with two counselors for the week, making age-appropriate decisions together about their activities for the week. Within these groups, campers learn how to live in Christian community while learning outdoor camping skills and doing group building activities. Come join us for the experience of a lifetime!
- Register online for summer camp!
- View our 2013 Summer Camp Brochure online!
- Parents - here's a video to learn what's new at Camp Kinwind this summer!
- Ride the bus to Camp Kinawind!
- Get our Camp & Retreat logo on Lands' End clothing!
- Golf Scramble for Camperships, September 6, 2013
- Camper Parent Summer Camp Evaluation